Springtime can be the perfect time to redecorate and spruce up your home. DIY projects are a great pastime and can be fun for the whole family to participate in. Today we are going to be sharing a few easy, spring-themed DIY projects that can beautify your home and get you ready for the warmer months ahead.
- DIY Birdhouse: Painting your very own birdhouse is a simple but easy project that people of all ages can enjoy. The creative options are endless! If you are feeling a bit more industrious, you may consider following a tutorial to build your house from scratch as well. Either way, you can feel good knowing you’ve provided a home for a wild bird and beautified your yard in the process.
- Floral Wreath: Nothing says spring more than a cheery floral wreath to greet you at your doorstep. These can be personally designed and created from a wide variety of flowers and greenery. Use fake flowers to create something that can be used year after year.
- Personalized Wood Sign: Painting a wood slab can be the perfect DIY for spring and summer. Take your favorite springtime quote and colors and design something completely your own. These signs can be a cheery addition to any home and can be displayed on a shelf or a wall hanger.
- Patio Pavers: You can make your very own outdoor patio stones to personalize your outdoor space. Simply purchase some plain concrete stones in any shape you desire (circular, square, oval, etc.) and paint them with a desired design. These can all be the same or you can switch it up with each one. Pinterest is a great place to look for design inspiration. As always, be sure to check with management before making any changes to your site. Please reference full community rules here: https://assetdevelopment.com/guidelines-for-living/
- DIY Coffee Filter “Paper Peonies”: If you are looking for a bright floral decoration idea but can not use real flowers in your home, consider making some of your own! You can easily make your own DIY “flowers” using traditional coffee filters and food coloring. Learn how to do it here: https://taunieverett.com/coffee-filter-flowers-paper-peonies/