If you live in a smaller-sized home, sometimes finding extra storage is all about being creative. Today we are sharing a handful of storage solutions for any room in your home. Hopefully, these are useful to you and make your life just a little bit EASIER!
- Rolling Underbed Storage: Rolling bins can be a perfect storage solution if your bedroom has limited closet space. Store extra bedding, clothing, or shoes on a rolling riser that can be rolled out and then back in whenever you need it. If your bed is set too low, pick up some underbed risers to fix the problem.
Where to Purchase: Amazon, Farm & Fleet, Walmart
- Hook Racks: Using hooks is a great option for entryways or additional closet storage. You can purchase a simple rack or a more decorative option – the choice is yours! Hooks can keep you organized and help reduce clutter in the process.
Where to Purchase: Walmart, Target, Home Depot
- Storage Sheds: If you are looking for an outdoor storage solution, try a storage shed. Stand-alone sheds can be purchased if your home does not already come with one. Although, many of our homes have this option already included. These are perfect for garden tools, seasonal décor and more!
Where to Purchase: Home Depot, Lowe’s, Ace Hardware
- Under Your Home: Certain types of skirting on manufactured homes allows for easy access to a perfect storage spot. If you have an attached deck, this can also be a perfect spot. *This storage location is best for items that are waterproof or weather-resistant, as it is not guaranteed they will not be exposed to natural elements at some point in time. *
- Plastic Bins: Plastic storage bins are a universal storage solution and can be successfully used in any room in your home. The clear kind are very user-friendly and can be labeled for easy access to important items.