About a year ago, we posted a blog piece outlining a few mobile apps that would be perfect for mobile homeowners. Today’s post is a follow-up to that piece, where we will be sharing a few more apps that are both fun and functional to have at the touch of a button, when it comes to caring for your home. Have you tried any of these before?
- Centriq – When an item in your home falls apart or stops working, it can be a frustrating. Centriq is app that makes owner’s manuals for electronics, appliances, paint, flooring & more accessible at the touch of a button. Simply snap a photo of the item in question and view resources that can help you in the repair process.
- ColorSnap Visualizer – Have you ever been ready to paint your home but worried how a particular color may look on your walls? The ColorSnap Visualizer app allows you to test out a paint color before you make your purchase. Try hundreds of colors and various color schemes to find the perfect match!
- TaskRabbit – The TaskRabbit app is your one-stop-shop to find help with cleaning, packing, or other handyman-related tasks. Similar to Angie’s List, you are able to search for a specific service and browse hundreds of results until you find exactly what you are looking for.
- Everything but The House – This app is essentially an online estate sale – similar to Facebook Marketplace. Looking for a trendy chair for your living area? How about a new desk for the office? EBTH offers millions of home item listings, with the convenience to place bids and shop from the comfort of your home. Items start as low as $1!
- OfferUp – OfferUp is a buying and selling app, similar to Poshmark or Mercari. Simply list your unused or unwanted items and make cash on the spot. You can also search by item type and find great deals on new pieces for your home.