If you are contemplating the switch to manufactured home living, you have a lot to think about! Single wide, double-wide, two bedrooms or three…
You also have to think about whether you want your home placed on private land or whether you want to live within an MH community. Today, we are sharing the benefits of living in a community and why YOU should make the choice to!
- More Living Space & Privacy – Unlike other shared living environments, such as apartment buildings, manufactured home communities offer more overall living space and less communal spaces. You are still living in your own home and instead of sharing many common spaces with others, you only encounter them in a neighborly fashion.
- Community Amenities – Many communities offer amenities to their residents as part of living there. These can include community centers, playgrounds or even swimming pools! These perks all come to you as a resident.
- More Freedom – Owning a manufactured home gives you much more freedom with decorations and upgrades than some other types of properties. Monthly payments are also typically lower than traditional homes or rental properties. You are also allowed to own a pet in any of our communities!
- Lower Utility/Maintenance Costs – Typically, manufactured homes are much more energy efficient than traditional site-built homes. This lowers overall monthly cost for the homeowner. Maintenance workers also typically live on site and are available for quick repairs whenever needed.
- Pride of Homeownership – Due to the lower cost of manufactured homes, many living in MH communities are able to take advantage of owning a home much sooner than they originally expected to. Owning a home can give one a sense of pride and can boost self-esteem.